Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Overwhelmed by you

LUST/ LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

When I first saw him I thought I was in a dream.
His attractive appearance, my eyes couldn’t be removed
I got all anxious for the need of greeting him.
When he looked in my eyes and the smile he gave me
I was total knock down, blush and make myself seen
I didn’t hesitate gettin' closer to him to have a talk.

{SWAHILI}

Nilipomuona mara ya kwanza,nilizani ni ndotoni.
Nilipatwa na kiwewe cha kutaka kuweza kumsalimu
Mwonekano unaovutia hukulitoa langu jicho kwake
Aliponiangalia machoni na tabasamu kunitolea,
Nialiachwa taabani kutaka kujipendekeza,
Sikusita kumsogelea, kuanzisha gumzo.


Dedications 2 all sexy boys, and remember there is not sequence of betterness based on tags. lolz^ just plain fun

No comments: