Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Water Drop

Life as water drop


I wonder with the sky as a little drop which drops from it.


I wonder when, where and how, i was formed to come down as a drop.


I wonder if one day life could be simple more than the drops which comes; While in the cycle on and don' t know where I am going to flow or land. In the water body I was born by the sun which make me evaporate up and above. On the sky I wonder, where is so cold I freeze to the point of no return by precipitation process I come back down as a drop.

Everytime new and new clouds form new drops. Each drop by drop from the sky form what is called water body, but where can i drop my self since i have no way out of this land am going to drop on.

I will still be dropping down but i believe that there is somewhere where i do belong. The origin of me, where i should flow to gather what i left or where I could form a Lake, or river or even Ocen. This is me the water drop from the sky the sky I wonder and to the land i drop.

Where is my destiny, and if is to flow Am i that water that is essential in life.

No comments: