Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dad

A letter to dad


Baba yangu,
Wewe ni nguzo maishani mwangu,
Nitaimulika mbele yako,
Daima milele, baba yangu. (Song edited version by lulu from Banana Zoro)


This journal is dedicated to my dad who today, September 28th 2009 has reached half a century years.


I am not going to be sarcastic about him, but I am going to say all that I have learned from him. He is such a modest man goes along with his really name Modest Jonathan, Mero. But most importantly he is dedicated man to all who surrounds him including young and old.

I am always thankful to God for the gift of parents, and I will always be. I will never leave any opportunity of being with him and learn from him since I believe through him I will grow in the right ways as God says, parents are our secret God’s. So far I am who I am because of his total love and dedication to my life.

Despite misunderstandings of here and there, we are always getting along afterwards. I know myself that I sometimes, I like getting rebellious to my parents especially what we call ‘‘children freedom’’, but this never stop him from correcting me or even my siblings.

There is more about this man, but today I want him to know this and to know that no-matter what I do, I still love him.

No comments: