Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

DEPRESSION


Have you ever have a day so rough or in such a way was really not the way you planned or even one can say a bad day?


Still doing a research and still looking for an answer, but in one way or another people do experience this condition in their daily life which lead them to thoughts, discouragement and even sometimes crying.

Based on my point of view I do encourage people to do their best in handling their depression because is part of life, and no one in the world is perfect not to face any kind of obstacles even with the guarantee of wealth and resources.

So far I learnt different ways which people can use to relieve their depression on of it which my mom recommend and she uses a lot is by letting out all those discouraging or argumentative point from the heart and out by speaking. Another way which I personally prefer to use a lot is by walking outside especial along water bodies. I sometimes believe telling someone else who I trust is much better and it makes it easier to get advice or even get another person point of view than being myself and dealing it all by myself as if the world is getting to an end. Anyways when it is real had for me to deal with my depression I always end up crying.lol! I might sound hilarious but I believe by crying out something it actual make people feel better and so far am talking about my own experience. For some depressed people who are religious having a prayer for them is a solution and it mostly works better.

I will not conclude these but I will also want to hear some comments, advice, because I really wish to learn much about how to control depression and since depression is a ‘‘serious diseases’’ if I can say that. Then I will like to know and even get more information on this, because I always wonder why some people end up giving up in life, having attitudes towards work or others or even some reach to the point of killing themselves?

No comments: